Các động từ chia To V và Ving không khó nhưng thường có sự nhầm lẫn khá nhiều. Hiểu được điều này, chúng tôi đã tổng hợp các dạng bài tập về To V và Ving có đáp án cho bạn với mong muốn củng cố kiến thức và tránh những sai sót, nhầm lẫn trong quá trình làm bài tập. Bạn hãy tham khảo các bài tập về To V và Ving (kèm đáp án) dưới đây nhé!
BÀI TẬP VỀ TO V VÀ V-ING
Exercise 1: Chia các động từ trong ngoặc sau đây thành dạng To V hoặc Ving
1.Nam suggested ________ (talk) the children to school yesterday.
2. They decided _________ (play) tennis with us last night.
3. Mary helped me ________ (repair) this fan and _______ (clean) the house.
4. We offer ________ (make) a plan.
5. We required them ________ (be) on time.
6. Kim wouldn’t recommend him _______ (go) here alone.
7. Before ________ (go) to bed, my mother turned off the lights.
8. Minh is interested in ________ (listen) to music before _____ (go) to bed.
9. This robber admitted ______ (steal) the red mobile phone last week.
10. Shyn spends a lot of money ________ (repair) her car.
11. It took me 2 hours _______ (buy) the clothes and shoes.
12. Do you have any money ________ (pay) for the hat?
13. Would you like ________ (visit) my grandparents in Paris?
14. Don’t waste her time ___________(complain) about her salary.
15. That questions need ___________ (reply).
16. Viet is used to ________ (cry) when he faces his difficulties.
17. It’s time they stopped ______ (work) here.
18. Will she remember _______ (collect) his suit from the dry – cleaners or shall I do it?
19. Jim forgot ________ (send) this message last night.
20. Hung stopped ______ (eat) meat yesterday.
Exercise 2: Tìm và sửa lỗi sai trong câu dưới (nếu có)
1.Yesterday, Minh didn’t want to coming to the theater with them because he had already seen the film.
2. My brother used to running a lot but he doesn’t do it usually now.
3. They’re going to have a small party celebrating their house at 7 p.m tomorrow.
4. Wind tried to avoiding answering her questions last night.
5. Khanh don’t forget post that letter that his mother gave him this evening.
Exercise 3: Viết lại câu sao cho nghĩa không đổi
1.It isn’t necessary to play football with my best friends today.
➔ You don’t ________________________________________.
2. “Why don’t we visit her parents next week?”
➔ You suggested ____________________________________.
3. Thanh spends 3 hours a day doing the homework.
➔ It takes …
➔ Thanh wastes …
4. Hanh said to him: “Remember to close all the window and turn off the lights before going out”.
➔ Hanh reminded ___________________________________________.
5. Linh told him: “Don’t forget to repair my bicycle”.
➔ Linh told him ___________________________________.
1.Nam suggested ____talking____ (talk) the children to school yesterday.
(cấu trúc Suggest + Ving)
2. They decided _____to play____ (play) tennis with us last night.
(cấu trúc Decide + to Vinf)
3. Mary helped me ____repair____ (repair) this fan and ____clean___ (clean) the house.
(cấu trúc Help + sb + Vinf)
4. We offer ____to make____ (make) a plan.
(cấu trúc Offer + to Vinf)
5. We required them ___to be_____ (be) on time.
(cấu trúc Require + sb + to Vinf)
6. Kim wouldn’t recommend him ____to go___ (go) here alone.
(cấu trúc Recommend + sb + to Vinf)
7. Before ____going____ (go) to bed, my mother turned off the lights.
(cấu trúc Before + Ving)
8. Minh is interested in ____listening____ (listen) to music before ___going__ (go) to bed.
(cấu trúc “giới từ” + Ving)
9. This robber admitted ____stealing__ (steal) the red mobile phone last week.
(cấu trúc Admit + Ving)
10. Shyn spends a lot of money ____repairing____ (repair) her car.
(cấu trúc S + spend + time/money + Ving…)
11. It took me 2 hours ____to buy___ (buy) the clothes and shoes.
(cấu trúc It takes + sb + time/money + to Vinf…)
12. Do you have any money ____to pay____ (pay) for the hat?
(cấu trúc Have + to Vinf)
13. Would you like ____to visit____ (visit) my grandparents in Paris?
(cấu trúc Would you like + to Vinf…?)
14. Don’t waste her time ______complaining_____(complain) about her salary.
(cấu trúc Waste time + Ving)
15. That questions need _____replying______ (reply).
(cấu trúc Need + Ving)
16. Viet is used to ____crying____ (cry) when he faces his difficulties.
(cấu trúc tobe used to + Ving)
17. It’s time they stopped ____working__ (work) here.
(cấu trúc Stop + Ving)
18. Will she remember ____to collect___ (collect) his suit from the dry – cleaners or shall I do it?
(cấu trúc Remember + to Vinf)
19. Jim forgot ____sending____ (send) this message last night.
(cấu trúc Forget + Ving)
20. Hung stopped ___to eat___ (eat) meat yesterday.
(cấu trúc Stop + to Vinf)
1.to coming ➔ to come (want + to Vinf)
2. running ➔ run (use + to Vinf)
3. celebrating ➔ to celebrate (have + to Vinf)
4. to avoiding ➔ to avoid (try + to Vinf)
5. post ➔ to post (forget + to Vinf)
1.You don’t have to play football with my best friends today.
2. You suggested visting her parents the next week.
3. Thanh spends 3 hours a day doing the homework.
➔ It takes Thanh 3 hours a day to do the homework.
➔ Thanh wastes 3 hours a day doing the homework.
4. Hanh reminded to close all the window and turn off the lights before going out .
5. Linh told him not to repair her bicycle.
Ngoài các bài tập về To V và Ving có đáp án, học sinh thực hành thêm một số bài tập tiếng anh khác: